is it legal to buy Klonopin online
Patients can buy Klonopin, a class of benzodiazepine which is sold under the generic name of clonazepam. It is a very well-known anti- epileptic drug used to treat seizure disorders like Lennox-Gastaut syndrome or absence seizures. You can buy Klonopin online for either standalone consumption or in combination with other drugs. One can also buy Klonopin no prescription to treat panic disorders and agoraphobia which are characterized by anxiety disorders associated with the fear of sudden and future attacks. However, when you buy Klonopin online, make sure you know the recommended dosages.
Klonopin is available in the form of tablet or wafer in the quantities of 0.5mg, 1mg, and 2mg.
Dosage and Intake:
Take Klonopin exactly as prescribed by a doctor. Don’t stop taking the drug suddenly as it may have withdrawal effects.
- The drug is administered orally.
- The initial dosage is a 5mg pill, 2 times a day. Once the body becomes accustomed, the dose could be increased up to 1mg/day but not more than 4mg/day.
It should be stored at room temperature (32°C). Keep away from heat, light, and moisture.
The common side effects of Klonopin are:
- Behavioral and mood changes,
- Memory problems,
- Lack of coordination
- Menstrual problems,
- Thoughts of suicide,
- Feeling tired and depressed,
- Dizziness and drowsiness,
- Sleep disturbances
- Abnormal changes in eye movement
An overdose of Klonopin may cause drowsiness, confusion, fainting, muscle weakness and even coma.
Klonopin is a habit-forming drug and should be administered strictly under the guidance of doctor as over dosage can create physical or psychological dependency. Misuse of the drug could lead to addiction, drug abuse, overdose or even death.
When you start taking Klonopin, you may feel dizziness or drowsiness, impaired judgment and motor skills and poor remembrance. Hence, should avoid drinking, driving and using dangerous machines.
Pregnant mothers should avoid usage of Klonopin as the drug can penetrate placenta and harm the unborn baby. The adverse effects of the use of Klonopin during pregnancy are – miscarriage, growth retardation, malformation, functional deficits, mutagenesis, and carcinogenesis.
Do not take Klonopin if you have a medical history of following problems:
- Allergic to benzodiazepines (such as diazepam, lorazepam) or if you have any other allergies.
- liver and kidney disorders,
- eye problem (narrow-angle glaucoma)
- drug abuse/addiction
- Psychological disorders like depression, fluctuating moods, thoughts of suicide, etc.