Dr. Damour speaks to parents, educators, advocates, and students across the country. Her talks cover a wide range of topics related to raising and educating children and adolescents.
Watch Dr. Lisa Damour in action at TEDxCLE speaking on “The Difference Between Adults and Grown Ups”
Sample talks by Lisa Damour, Ph.D.
- Cultivating your Child’s Intellectual and Emotional Growth
- Parenting Doesn’t End Where the Internet Begins: Guiding Children in a Digital World
- You and Your Teenager: Tips for Frightened, Frustrated, or Flummoxed Parents
- Talking with Your Teen about Drugs, Drinking, and Sex
- Grit for Girls: Raising Resilient Daughters
- Letting Go With Confidence: Preparing Your Child for College
For educators and advocates:
- Working with Parents: Moving from Conflict to Collaboration
- Stress and Well-Being in Childhood: What the Research Shows
- Gender Differences: Truths, Myths, Implications
- Making Sense of Adolescence
- Grit for Girls: A Research-Based Approach to Teaching Resilience
- Being Assertive: Protecting Your Rights, Respecting Theirs
- Rules of the Road for Relationships
- Caring for your Body and Mind: What Every Girl Needs to Know
- How to Study Smart and Tackle Tests
Dr. Damour is happy to tailor her presentations to the needs of a specific audience.
If you are interested in scheduling a speaking engagement with Dr. Damour, please fill out the form below: